View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #645
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farren View Post
I think he cared about his Dad. It was just that in the case of his mother he literally saw her shot in front of him, and shot because he couldn't perform the way Shaw wanted him to. I could see how something like that was a lot more traumatic for him. Also, it gave him a more concrete person to seek revenge on: to be able to point the finger at Shaw and say "You're the one who pulled the trigger, and you did it purely for your own reasons" is a lot easier than sifting through the murkiness of responsibility of the Nazi bureaucracy -- especially when you're executing your own justice.

Besides, for all we know, Erik did go after other Nazis at the camp his parents were in.
It's been a while since I've watched FC but I distinctly remember young Erik asking Kevin Bacon where is mother is. But not his father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
You know, I just realized that never has Jean once actually told Logan that she “loves” him after he professes it to her, whether it be in “Last Stand” or even in “The Wolverine”, which is ironic because you’d think that in his dream world where she’s all pampered up for him, that she’d say that to him there.lol Was it ever mentioned if she said that
She does mention to Wolverine in X2 that she loves Scott.

Jean: I love him.
Logan: Do you?
J: Girls flirt with the dangerous guy Logan. But they marry the good guy.
L: I can be the good guy.

This is where Logan unceremoniously kisses Jean. LOL

J: Don't make me do this.
L: Do what?
J: This. *walks away*

See Jean did make a choice.

And then Ratner shatted all over it all.