View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 11:41 PM   #86
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread! - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
Disappeared? The whole point of Harley was to help him realize it's the man that makes the suit, not vice versa, and so no it didn't just "disappear". Riddler? Yeah, Aldrich was somewhat Nygma-ish in motivation, but he really wasn't out for "revenge" against Tony, until he got in his way. Marvel's been about comedy, always has been. This ain't the DCU, this is the MCU, which even in the comics, the darkest ones have humor in them. Tony in the armor too little I understand, although I disagree. Tech advances beyond believability? Yeah, cause I totally seen giant green monsters, Gods from ancient myths, men frozen in time for 70 years, and others fighting in robot suits alot of the time. Totally.
Iron Man 1: he needs a Gantry to put the suit on. Villain is a guy in an armour.

Iron Man 2: he still needs a gantry and has one weaker emergency armour that unfolds from a hefty suitcase. Villain is a guy with Electric whips who goes on to make own armour.

Iron Man 3: All lf his suits can be walked into and out of, can be remote controlled. His new one can somehow know exactly where to fly onto his body aswell as have rocket boosters in all the limbs even the mask. Villain is a guy who can breathe fire and glow and regrow limbs in seconds.

That's a big leap in the believability of the existing technology of the Iron Man series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Pleasury View Post
It's not a problem of humor but what kind and where to put it.

Bingo. That's why i said it didn't mesh with the tone.

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote