View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 01:25 AM   #647
Nell2ThaIzzay
Johnny Russo

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
You know, I just realized that never has Jean once actually told Logan that she “loves” him after he professes it to her, whether it be in “Last Stand” or even in “The Wolverine”, which is ironic because you’d think that in his dream world where she’s all pampered up for him, that she’d say that to him there.lol Was it ever mentioned if she said that she was in love with Scott?

Speaking of which, what was Jean exactly in “The Wolverine”? Was she pretty much what Marion’s character was to Leo’s character in “Inception” where she was just a figment of imagination created by the guilt that Wolverine had from killing Jean? Or was she actually some form of the real Jean that was latching onto Logan from the afterlife, which I would think is a possibility as well considering that she is the phoenix.
Yes, Jean said she loved Scott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
It's been a while since I've watched FC but I distinctly remember young Erik asking Kevin Bacon where is mother is. But not his father.

She does mention to Wolverine in X2 that she loves Scott.

Jean: I love him.
Logan: Do you?
J: Girls flirt with the dangerous guy Logan. But they marry the good guy.
L: I can be the good guy.

This is where Logan unceremoniously kisses Jean. LOL

J: Don't make me do this.
L: Do what?
J: This. *walks away*

See Jean did make a choice.

And then Ratner shatted all over it all.
Ratner did no such thing.

Jean never once reciprocated Logan's feelings for her. Never once. And it was what she did to Scott that drove her entire emotional arc.

Includes movie information, timeline theories, character bios, and more!