View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 08:21 PM   #812
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!) - Part 1

Singer hasn't introduced gambit in past films for a reason, and on twitter he voiced his view on gambit saying he could see gambit working better in a solo film and what he said at comic con was basically yes it could happen... Not saying it will though, which is what you would say to a room full of fans, you wouldn't say... Hmm... I'm not sure we will use gambit because of origins ect ect, no he ain't gonna say that, he would probably reply the same thing about any other character he got asked about and its the best answer to give because it keeps fans optimistic but at the same time fans can't say he said he was definitely gonna use gambit because he didn't

But... saying that i think there is more chance of gambit being brought in to the franchise in some form like in xforce or a spin off, something more then gambit will be brought in to be a love interest for rogue and join the xmen

Also I think singer would need as much imagination to make gambit and rogue work as he would to make wolverine and rogue work, I don't see it any differently, they both contain problems some fans are willing to forget about

Singer has already switched a fair amount of relationships in his xmen films

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 09-05-2013 at 08:32 PM.