View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 10:32 PM   #133
def28
Side-Kick

Default Re: Best Comic Book movie of the summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I don't think critics were wrong with those two. I haven't seen Kick-Ass 2 yet but I will someday. But the critics were right with Man of Steel. Its obviously liked by the general audience because of the action.
At least watch a movie before you say the critics were right.

I know alot of people who loved MOS for reasons other then action. I have my problems with it as well. But it had a strong reception from alot of fans and audiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
^That is interesting, especially as not many people seemed to see KA2 based on the BO numbers.
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Most people really liked KA2, besides critics everything is usually positive. Worst thing I've seen said alot is it's not as good as the first but still good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Pleasury View Post
Oh yes. But that doesn't mean they ere wrong necessarily. I mean, are they right only when people like what they like?
Can't be wrong about an opinion, but a majority of viewers opinions against critics def shows for something. Kick-Ass 2 and Man Of Steel got A- and B+ Cinema scores, much better then their RT critic scores. Who should you listen to as a viewer when it comes to seeing a film? The audience a film is made for or critics? If you liked a film someone said sucked you would probably say they were wrong.

I disagreed with a heck of alot of critics opinions on KA2, as did a majority of audiences. So Yeah Im gonna say they judged it unfairly and were way too harsh on it.

Last edited by def28; 09-06-2013 at 11:15 PM.
def28 is offline   Reply With Quote