View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 10:43 PM   #293
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Are you tired of Wolverine being overexposed?

Because X-Force is unknown and X-Men is already well-known. There are kids who aren't familiar with X-Force and female casual viewers who aren't really into comics already saw a X-Men flick before, including the name "X-Men" in the title of the movie would encourage them MORE to watch a X-Force movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Some characters have not been fully explored (Cyclops, Storm, Gambit), others have been squandered (Juggernaut, Multiple Man, Psylocke, Angel) or otherwise dumped and not used to full potential (Banshee, Emma Frost, Nightcrawler).

I am not sure if it's necessary to call X Force anything other than that. Does it need to be X-Men: X Force? Do we know for sure that the X-Men brand name is a guaranteed attraction or whether it actually leads to audience fatigue if every film has that in the title?
You know what, the chances for the fatigue is already there, if they release a X-Force movie in theaters. Like what def28 said just by the "X" and watching the movie especially if there's a cameo from Hugh Jackman, people would get that its another X-Men spin-off and its connected to the first 7 X-Men movies.

Adding the word "X-Men" is the title of the movie is just to help market and sell the movie.

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 09-06-2013 at 10:47 PM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote