View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 11:51 PM   #109
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: > Design FOX's Production AGENDA since DOFP (2014-2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I am doudting the FF will be peroid peice.

And who says X-force will be set In bleak world of age of apocalypse.
Yeah same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto23 View Post
Casual viewers don't know who the A-list/B-list/D-list X-Men are. Most of the GA doesn't know the universe like that. The GA cares about good movies. They want quality. Doesn't matter what character delivers it. The portion of the audience that took issue with the character selection in FC were fanboys/girls.
Yeah the casual viewers don't know D-list characters Azazel, Angel Salvadore, Riptide and chances are they won't be interested in watching a X-Men movie featuring those three compare to a movie featuring characters that are already well known to the GA like Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Bald Professor X in a wheelchair, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto23 View Post
Why is "expanding" this film universe something that can ONLY be done in stories that are set in a present/future time period? I look at expanding as introducing new characters, new stories, new villains. There is a great deal of potential "expansion" TPTB can do with stories set in 70s/80s/90's with the FC cast.
Because FOX is also developing spin-off films like X-Force and its already been reported the Fantastic Four shares the same universe with the X-Men. If the Fantastic Four will share universe with the X-Men, it would be weird if the FF are set in the 2010s while the X-Men are stuck in the 80s. Are they gonna do a X-Force film set in the 70s or 80s or 90s? And if a cross-over happens, they will have to use time-travel once again.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 09-06-2013 at 11:56 PM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote