View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 01:08 AM   #137
def28
Side-Kick

Default Re: Best Comic Book movie of the summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
LOL. Obviously, for some people thats the case! When I happened to like a movie that the critics didn't like or if it got a RT rating lower than 60%, I usually don't say "the critics got it wrong" "don't listen to the critics".
No you just say critics are not wrong without even seeing a film. You wanna debate if they were right about KA2? Go see the film and debate it in the KA2 thread. You have no argument otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I didn't say that. Even a film grossed more than 1 billion, it doesn't mean the critical response from the audience is automatically positive. With Man of Steel, I feel like response for that movie is mixed. X3 even got a B+ audience consensus in X3 in Yahoo Movies before but that didn't stop the press/sites to say that people weren't that pleased with that movie.
I've seen more positive from MOS. So what if the press says that. I've seen you argue that the GA likes X3 more then a few times so I have no idea where your going with this. You wanna discredit sites and cinemascores feel right ahead. I've argued this bs enough with you in other threads.

def28 is offline   Reply With Quote