View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 04:02 AM   #50
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
I would love it if the ending is them becoming true allies. Not any of this uneasy friendship crap of the last 25 years. Imagine if the end is something like say, some kind of powerful metahuman in Gotham, could be from Bat's rogues, up to no good. Bats comes in, sizes things up and says, "Surrender (villain name here)! Don't make me call in my friend." Of course the villain balks, says "What friend, freak?" to Batman. Supes comes crashing through the ceiling landing right next to Batman. "This friend." Side by sid shot of the two getting ready to wreck shop on the bad guys. Then I can die happy.
Considering the tone that they've established with MOS, I doubt that they'd go with an ending like that. I could imagine something like that back during the days when Joel was directing Batman films.lol

I think one of the potential final scenes between them could be Clark visiting Bruce in Gotham, maybe coming upon Bruce as he's paying respects to his parents at the site of their murders and them reaffirming each other in a good way that they have each other's backs in case if either of them faces a situation that's too great for one of them to handle alone.