View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 01:12 AM   #342
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Christopher Eccleston is playing Malekith

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
The main threat actually will be coming from him. But indirectly Ronan is the main villain, and he has been confirmed to be working for Thanos, and we also know Ronan turns "good" at the end of the movie.

I honestly really think that Thanos is going to have more screen time in that movie than what people think. I think he may have a few lines through out the movie, but the final act of the movie, I think he will have a lot of screen time, in like...the last 10-20 minutes of the movie.
Let's not split hairs here, in that case the main threat came from Thanos in The Avengers. Yeah this is true but that has no weight on GOTG's threat level bring universal, I think it's going to be "galactic level" but not universal.

I agree that Thanos is probably going to have a few lines and a decent amount of screen time, threat more the better. I'm not too fond of Roman turning good at the end though, I want Thor to get a crack at him when The Avenger eventually link up with the GOTG.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote