View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 06:45 AM   #921
Lord
All Mighty

Default Re: MCU: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Official Discussion

Garfield was great in the role of Peter Parker, just because he wasn't a nerd like the comics doesn't mean he wasn't good, he was just a different type.

I'm open to The Amazing Spider-Man being part of the MCU, it's the closest deal they can get and they're building this new series to last long. If they don't do it then there's no problem either since Spider-Man can stand on his oun. I sincerelly was never atracted to the idea of Spider-Man or Wolverine as Avengers, it doesn't feel right.

When i think of Marvel's universe i allways think of them as separated in 4 franchises:

-The Avengers
-X-Men
-Spider-Man and the more urban based heroes
-Fantastic Four

There are certainly some from a different franchise that work well when put into a another, like with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, but i'm of the opinion that a main character from one of these franchises shouldn't become part of the team of another.

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
~*SHH SIX*~