View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 10:04 AM   #337
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
I would imagine that while he'd be uncomfortable with her past, he'd see that she is remorseful and legitimately trying to make up for it. I don't want him to spend the entire film saying how horrible she is. They can discuss it, but should come to an understanding.
Which is probably why hearing that Widow is going to be one of the few, if not the only one, that Steve feels like he can actually rely on after things go bad with SHIELD due to its inner corruptions and bad networks.

And like others have said, seeing Widow placed in an position where she's actually vulnerable with someone really opens more layers for the character instead o her just being a cold and calculative person all the time.

Plus, if she really does develop something for Steve in the film, I think it says a lot about Steve's character that his personality could be the one that finally allows her to lower her guard down, which is a task in itself.