View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 12:53 AM   #135
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The Jaimie Alexander/Lady Sif thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
You know, the thing that I'm wondering about is whether Sif and Thor were ever romantically involved with each other within the MCU continuity since in practically most incarnations, Thor and Sif had a long history of being lovers before he encountered Jane, thus the reason why things were difficult for him in the love department, but so far within the MCU, we've had not indications that they were ever an item in their lives together.

Thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
There is no direct proof that they were "involved" in the past. However, there was nothing presented in the first film that indicated that they WEREN'T either. If reports about this movie are true, then it would appear that, at the very least, Sif is attracted to Thor. Also, I seem to recall a character profile mentioning that Sif wants to "rekindle" her relationship with Thor, but that could be inaccurate.
Yeah. What else could it be though. If that is accurate, I would imagine that they atleast had an attraction to each other at some point, that neither acted upon