View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #6
the last son
Side-Kick

Default Re: Worst Marvel Studio's movie so far?

Not trolling I just didn't like the movie. Why would I be trolling. Guy put Avengers in the poll and I answered. I went in with the wrong expectations I guess. I though they would kick it up a notch with a more serious tone and I was wrong. They took it down a few notches from all movies combined. It was all about making money instead of making a movie with a serious tone. How many jokes did Captain America make in TFA? What about Hulk? How silly was he in TIH? What about Thor? Other than smashing a cup he was all business. Also, Loki. He did that smile every two minutes in this movie and got beat up more than he was menacing. Just a bad movie. I haven't seen it since it first came out and don't plan on paying for another Marvel movie again. I guess I'm not the demographic. I want comic movies to be taken seriously. I'm not there to watch a popcorn flick. Iron Man 3 was the nail in the coffin. How Downey can demand all that money and look as bored and disinterested is beyond me. I mean yea, the script and movie was terrible and he confirmed it with his performance. Probably the same thing I talked about where these movies don't challenge anyone or any ideas other than to just crack jokes.