View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 03:06 PM   #41
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Default Re: Are you tired of Iron Man being overexposed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
I think he liked IM,Thor and Captain America.

He has expressed his hate for TA a few times.
Green Goblin is correct, i don't hate the MCU at all, i like those you mentioned very much and can't wait to see GOTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
I hated MOS, but you won't see me over in its sequel forum posting random troll threads. People here should simply stop rising to the bait. Don't respond to biased threads like this on substance and they'll die a lonely death.
This is not a troll thread, nor is it random, nor is it biased. The question is 100% valid since Iron Man is factually the most used of the Avenger heroes on film.

Check my OP. i ask the question and present facts. I never stated a like or dislike opinion on the question at hand.

Read before making ASSumptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeatKitchen View Post
How do you feel about Wolverine being shoved down our throats? He's had two solo films, was the central character in three group films and had a cameo in First Class.

To Date:
MCU: seven films, Iron Man appears as key role in four (plus cameo in one)
XMU: six films, Wolverin appears as key role in five (plus cameo in one)
i don't deny Wolverine being oversexposed. Your summation of his presence in the franchise is quite correct.

Though in the format of my original post here, Wolverine has had 6 appearances over 13 years which equal out to 0.46 appearances a year compared to Iron Mans 1.00 a year.

I'd apply Loki882s opinion of Iron Mans exposure to Wolverine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882
I really don't see the overexposure argument, all the movies he's appeared in he SHOULD appear in

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)

Last edited by C. Lee; 09-09-2013 at 03:35 PM.
CyclopsWasRight is offline   Reply With Quote