View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 10:52 AM   #92
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclay18 View Post
Disney and Marvel Studios made a colossal mistake by moving Ant-Man from November 6th to July 31st (only two weeks after this film hits).

I think people are going to get burned out on the superhero titles at that point (much like families being overwhelmed with animated pics this summer). I think the buzz surrounding this film will ultimately overshadow Ant-Man, and Disney will end up with egg on their face.

Anyone else care to weigh in?
At this point untill Disney allows merchadize for X-Men films My intrest In Disney/MS films Is very low.I am more intrested In batman/superman than Avengers.Ant-man coming 2 weeks after Batman/Superman? Are you kidding me?
Disney likely assured ant-man will be another incredible Hulk.

Why Is disney doing this?Likely to move ant-man away from next daniel Craig Bond film,and the fact Star Wars episode 7 will open In November/December