View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 08:43 PM   #718
Wine-N-Cheese
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
Are you basing this off those rumours that the cast of The Avengers will not return unless they were paid more?
Probably. Though, it's not news that MS have tighter budgets. Personally, I care so much about the lead actors - they knew what they signed up for. If anyone should get a raise, it's the people behind the cameras.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
MTV.COM speculates that instead of mutants, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch will be Inhumans:

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2013/09/12...r-be-inhumans/

It's only speculation.
Eh. His "ever-increasing stack of evidence" is Marvel putting out an Inhumans title, and MS having an interest in doing an Inhumans movie. Surely, he can see that the latter is the reason for the former?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurkle2;26836739I
can definitely see Quicksilver's connection to the Inhumans being used to get him into a book next year, but the writers are probably just busy figuring out how to use them at all, given that for years they were just out of the books or generically written as "Magneto's children" - which, thankfully, won't be in the movie.
Well that's just not true. SW was out of 616 books from 2004-ish to 2011-ish, but QS was a regular in Mighty and Academy. They've only been reduced to Mags' kids during crossovers, and really, only in HoM.

Whatever happens in the movie, I doubt the comics will go through all that trouble of changing them. I can't imagine any the editors or writers will be willing to sort out that much continuity (it affects Crystal and Luna too). Not all at once, anyway.

Last edited by Wine-N-Cheese; 09-12-2013 at 08:57 PM.