View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 03:17 AM   #859
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
You know, I wonder if this film will reveal if Odin also has a closet full of "skeletons"; aka showing that Odin isn't the clean cut King that he was portrayed as in "Thor".

The reason why I bring this up is because one of the interviews mentioned on how Thor will finally get a better idea on all of the burdens and bad stuff that comes with being the King of Asgard and seeing as how Thor is getting closer towards reaching the throne, I wonder if they'll throw us a temporary curve ball by having Thor question as to whether he still wants to take that position when it's finally time.

In the first film, Thor was excited to finally ascend to the Throne when he thought his time has arrived, so it'd make for a interesting story for Thor if he wonders that being King of Asgard is the right thing for him.

Wasn't there a story line in the comics where Thor gave the crown to balder instead?

That would be an interesting thing for them to explore, I'd like to see some of the stuff Odin isn't too proud of. It's definately within character for Thor to question whether he wants to be King of Asgard or not.

Yes in the comics Thor gave the crown over to Balder, sometimes willingly other times unwillingly like when he killed Bor.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote