Originally Posted by herolee10
When it comes to Marvel Films as of late, I don't think canon lineages or relations has been a big issue for them, let alone one that they'd feel being a necessity to show in their films. I mean look at how many canon familial bonds that they've ignored and thrown away in their past films?
1. Mystique and Night Crawler are not presented as Mother and Son as they are in the comics.
2. Rogue has no connection whatsoever to Mystique or Nigh Crawler for that matter.
3. Professor X and Juggernaut are not half/stepbrothers.
4. Heimdell and Sif aren't siblings.
5. I seriously doubt that Alex Summers is the younger brother of Scott after what we saw in "First Class".
Only one of those relationships was presented in a Marvel Studios film. And concept art was produced that showed Sif to be of African descent, so at one point there was the thought of showing a stronger familial link between the Asgardian siblings.