View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 10:08 AM   #191
Skrilla31
Side-Kick

Default Re: Man of Steel Box Office Prediction Thread - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
The decision to make SvB was made months before MoS was released, when Snyder was still in editing. So to be a little more accurate, WB's is hungry for an MCU style franchise.
And you know this.... how?

If it was in the works for that long there would have been a stronger tease in MOS, not some Wayne Enterprises satellite that's on screen for about 3 seconds that only 1 out of every 500 people that even see the movie are going to notice.

But yea that last minute put together presentation at Comic Con really hints that this was in the works for a LONG time. I'm sure there were valid reasons why the story hadn't even been conceived yet and why they decided to move forward without even knowing who they were going to cast as Batman yet. Oh, and holding back on the title... brilliant move. If I were running things I wouldn't tell anyone what the name of the movie was until a week before it's release.

Oh, and that false report about moving ahead with the MOS sequel was a nice touch. Gotta love Snyder and that "Superman needs more character development before we're ready to team him up" stuff also. Yup, this has all been one giant, masterfully conceived plan.

Skrilla31 is offline   Reply With Quote