View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 07:57 AM   #967
Marvel_SKE
Side-Kick

Default Re: Let The Claws Do The Talking - Rate & Review "The Wolverine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehmeh View Post
Hahaa, I'm happy for you man. I've always wanted to know what japanese people think of this movie, and how they like the japanese elements, including cast.

Do you have any idea how other japanese people liked it? Do you think this movie will be well received?

Thanks
Most of my friends liked "The Wolverine" (eventhough they are not Marvel fans, or American Comic Book Superheroes' fans on that matter) but they liked it because i think there are so many talents from Japan getting involved in this movie, and besides Hugh Jackman also gained huge popularity here since Le Miserables' big hit last year....so, no surprise i saw more people watch this movie on the 2nd day today.

I do think It will receive well but i don't know how well comparing to Iron Man 3, which got a huge praised and received very well (when it premiered here, in my theatre, all tickets has sold out in the first 2 days,and i barely got the seat..)

Man of Steel also premiered here last week and it was also very well received, so I guess American Comic Book Movies nowdays has got more and more good welcomed from our audience....it is proved with The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel has managed to drawn more audience than Kamen Rider/Super Sentai Movie..which never happened before...