View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 08:04 PM   #173
ericadawn16
Side-Kick

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 2

Have you noticed how the poster, film promotional displays, bobblehead, Minimate, Pop! figure and action figure all make sure he has that dagger with him?

It certainly seems very important. I love Loki and kid!Loki but I actually like Kid!Loki better in Young Avengers where he's around those who are technically this body's age even if his mind is still that of the older Loki. Plus, Kid!Loki has this awesome conflict about not wanting to become the Loki he's reincarnated from.

However, Loki works best with others in the same way that the Hulk worked best in The Avengers. I wouldn't mind having him away from Thor though even if Hiddleston said he'd agreed with "There is no Loki without Thor & no Thor without Loki". I think it could be fun to have an episode of Agents of SHIELD with Loki or a short film.

Actually, what I'd really love is either the Tess Black storyline from Spider-Man or Kid!Loki with Young Avengers but those are both impossible at the moment.

I don't know if any of you watch this show on Disney XD but...
Sunday, September 22
Marvel's Avengers Assemble "Doomstroyer"
(11:30 AM – 12:00 NOON ET/PT)
Doctor Doom takes command of the Asgardian Destroyer armor and Thor has to convince the team to trust the one person who may be able to stop him, Loki!

It sounds awesome!

ericadawn16 is offline   Reply With Quote