View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 11:35 PM   #803
Colossal Spoons
Gotterdammerung

Default Re: Official UNCANNY X-MEN Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
I came to like some of them but the New X-men kids suck as well. LOL...the way you guys are hating on the Uncanny kids is how I felt about the New X-men. Marvel canned Gen X and quickly replaced them with the New Mutants soon after. I actually got into the New Mutants but then they got rid of half of them and replaced them with the New X-men, or rather had them merge while either getting rid of or killing New Mutant members to make room for them. With the exception of Hellion, that group should have stayed as background characters as he was the only one I thought had lead potential. Then soon after that we got the Young X-men (who flat out sucked), then Gen Hope (who are all irrelevant now) and now we got new kids in Uncanny and over in WaTX. Im over it. Theres definetly been more X-kids created in the 10 years since Gen X then we had X-men in its first 40 years. The numbers been ridiculous and way too many to actually care
Where are Kyle&Yost when you need them? We need to pack all these new kids on a bus and let some Purifiers go to town with rocket launchers.