View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:31 PM   #238
bigdaddy313
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Not just Thor, even IM should be able to go toe to toe with Attuma I'm not a fan of depowering heroes to empower another.
That's very true about depowering or over powering to a certain extent, I felt that the invasion was underwhelming, the waves didn't even cause buildings to destroy, even when the shield that IM and Falcon made slowed down it's momentum, it doesn't make a difference.

There was no real motivation from the villain except being generic trying to conquer the surface world with no reason other than the plot says so.

When I read about the plot back then adding to the fact with Marvel talking about epic scale and with the army of Attuma, I thought we will have a big one that will involve the US Navy and S.H.E.I.L.D for a big epic confrontation.

It felt like the cramped two episodes into one, removing any space for character growth from both sides to make it more interesting with dept. Instead it's all action with little to no substance.

I was very disappointed with the fight between the big guns especially concerning Thor, that they even made Hulk have to become the World Breaker to beat Attuma, like seriously LOL.

Worst episode so far, even when I felt for the Hulk to an extent and the animation was OMG terrible in many places. It is definitely not complete, they still needed time to iron things out.

Last edited by bigdaddy313; 09-17-2013 at 10:46 PM.
bigdaddy313 is offline   Reply With Quote