View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 12:35 PM   #94
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

Default Re: Worst Marvel Studio's movie so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahran Ramsus View Post
I do have to agree that Osborne's plot isn't a great, or even good one. It is actually one of my biggest problems with Spider-Man 1. But he's still a dangerous, interesting, well-written character. I'd rather have a great villain with nonsensical ambitions, than a boring one with a lame plot like Lizard.

Lizard's scheme isn't what makes him a lame villain, it only contributes to it. Magneto in X1 was a great villain with essentially the exact same plot. The difference being that Magneto was otherwise a well written, well acted, fearsome, yet sympathetic villain. The best character in the X-Men films in fact. Lizard was none of those things, which is where the real difference lies.
His plan was straight from the comics, in fact it was in one of his earliest stories.

While I would want a small snout I thought the huminoid-lizard who wanted to remove "all weakness" and "enhance" humanity more interesting than the Jurrasic Park Dinosaur-mindless-killing machine that more recent potrayals have had him.
Having no snout is better than a large one. He doesn't look silly while talking and can show emotion.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles