View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 08:53 PM   #9
Mr. Dent

Default Re: What would have happened if Avengers failed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
Let's not forget Man of Steel was still filming when this was going on. So Man of Steel would've still been released, and it would have gotten the same reception it did as well as the same earnings it got from the box office domestically and internationally, but nevertheless the DC Cinematic Universe might still get the go-ahead albeit at a MUCH slower pace? We probably would not have seen Batman vs Superman coming in 2015 yes?
I think Avengers helped MoS do as well as it did actually. People started seeing MoS as DC's response to Marvel's MCU and everyone was high on CBM's after Avengers. I think if Avengers had failed MoS would have done much less. Like Feige says, they only help each other when one of them makes a good movie.

2016 - Captain America 3 | Batman vs. Superman | X-Men: Apocalypse | The Amazing Spider-Man 3 | Doctor Strange
TV - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Agent Carter | Daredevil | Luke Cage | Iron Fist | Jessica Jones | The Defenders
TV - Arrow | The Flash | Gotham | Constantine | iZOMBIE
Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote