View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #29
Loki882
Side-Kick

Default Re: Marvel Readying 'Agent Carter' Series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
Indeed... that could be one thing. They also could make the show a more serial type of character twisty type show, where allegiances and alliances and resources and betrayals and such go back and forth. I do like the idea of Agent Carter as a summer series or something like that. That would pwn for me.

It's not that it would be a bad show, at all, it's just... there are so many other Marvel TV shows I'd rather see, so many other marvel female heroes I'd rather see... (say, one with super powers, anyone?) it's hard to celebrate this.

Have you seen the Agent Carter short? If so, you should have a very strong idea what kind of show it would be. If not... then speak for yourself. Are you saying any good character that doesn't appear weekly is wasted?
Yes, I'm saying Peggy appearing every once and a while on a TV show that's focused on Coulson and co would be a waste of her character absolutely. She has her own long and storied career, tell those stories, don't make her second fiddle to agents who weren't even alive in her heyday, who I also like btw.

Loki882 is offline   Reply With Quote