View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 11:31 PM   #11
smallville fan
Hero

Default Re: What would have happened if Avengers failed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I think Avengers helped MoS do as well as it did actually. People started seeing MoS as DC's response to Marvel's MCU and everyone was high on CBM's after Avengers. I think if Avengers had failed MoS would have done much less. Like Feige says, they only help each other when one of them makes a good movie.
I wouldn't know about that, but the people in some wacky alternate universe where Avengers sucking happened would probably answer that better. I think more people were high on Marvel's movies not so much as everyone else's.

From what I think, the name recognition Superman carries as well as the attachment of Christopher Nolan and his name recognition would help the film make some money back as well as help in marketing and advertising and would help create some interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahran Ramsus View Post
The genre would basically be dead. TDKR would be the last ultra-successful film in the genre for years and it would be regarded as the end of an era, similar to The Wild Bunch with the western.
Yes definately. I think Christopher Nolan would be only person left in the world we could possibly trust with a comic book franchise then.

smallville fan is offline   Reply With Quote