View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 04:17 AM   #80
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple

Default Re: This Franchise Needs a Reboot Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
I've seen you say this a few times. Out of curiosity what version of the comics are you talking about? Post X1?

Her personality is completely changed for the most part and mixed with other X Girls. Rogue's a character who will punch your ass out without thinking twice, then say some fiesty southern quip to rub it in your face. She would put her life on the line to save any X-Men but all we get to see her do is watch her be saved, kidnapped or walk away. She would have done the kidnapping in her early days. In the films, she's more like a tag along then a real X-Men. Kitty's got more fight and bite to her.

They got the kissing thing right, and they def showed how her powers could be a curse. But Personality wise, closest they have is in X2 on the Jet when she gets pissed at Magneto's comment. Not saying people can't like the film version, but I can't see at all how she is "very accurate" when they ditched her personality and pretty much who she is to the X-Men.
Quoted for truth, im not sure how she was "very accurate" either I thought she was very different from her comic counterpart with a few similarities which you have mentioned.