View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 04:39 AM   #725
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Original Bamfer View Post
If they do "time travel" again, it'll be redundant and weaken the impact it has on DoFP. But, yeah, the altered future will likely tell us what happened/changed in the decades proceeding 1973 in a subtle way. I wouldn't be surprised if they make it a film that wraps up the entire series. Not to say there won't be sequels, prequels or spin-offs, but it seems like it'll be an end-all for what's already happened in the previous six films. Though there are many stories left to be told, even if all the loose strings are tied up.

And contracts have zero implications on how many films the actors will be in, it just means they're contractually obligated to do as many films as they signed on for. Simple.
I think they could very well make another FC movie, its nothing to say that it cant happen. They are still stories that can be told,because there is nothing saying the many many storyline that were used in the comics have to only be used in the present. A last FC to wrap everything would be fine but I dont agree with the people to think that its impossible to happen just because the OC is back,considering we dont know if they just wanted to be back for DOFP or if they want to continue doing movies. Idk if Stewart or McKellan still want to do movies past this point. If they continue to do movies every 8 years with the OC then they will be pretty aged unless they bring in new characters, or just continue with Rogue,Shadowcat, and Iceman as the Next Generation. Then I wont be able to get my Storm fix.

Storm #3-September 24 2014-Please support our Goddess