View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 10:37 AM   #131
Hmarrs
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official 'I Still Love Ang Lee's Hulk' Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
Well thats you, I am never bored when watching Hulk even 10 years later and I have watched it A LOT, I liked the drama in the movie and love how much it delves into the psyche of Banner and Hulk.

The problem is the GA dont know how complex a character the Hulk is, the movie didnt do anything they havent explored in the comics, but as you said they just expect to see Hulk smashing stuff up. I personally love how deep Hulk got into the character though.
I understand but it was too soon.For instance let the GA see that movie now after they got IH and Avengers.They got the smashing out of their system.
Its only natural you see a Race car and someone takes you for a drive.
You see all that muscle your first reaction will be lets see how fast this baby goes.Anyone would You see him big green and powerful.Your thinking lets go smash lets see what this baby got.Not lets look into his mind.You see Batman all dressed in Black like a Black limo your not going to say lets see how fast this baby can go your going to say lets cruise.My favorite fight scen in any of the Batman Thrilogy is when he first battles those guys in the warehouse.In BBegins.When he kept popping in and out and you didnt see him.I loved it.I wish there was more of it.It was Dark and creepy.