View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 11:34 AM   #16
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: The Mandarin in Iron Man 3...Love it or hate it? - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
I've been tired of that argument for months. Its desperate flailing out of the worst fan fiction. "Killian eventually puts his body back together" is *vastly* more likely than any variation of "Trevor was actually the real Mandarin from the start."
Why is it *vastly* more likely that Killian is able to put his body back together after it has been blown to bits? I mean sure they are bringing Coulson back after what appeared to be a terminal wound, but I don't think Marvel should bring back every character that dies especially one that would have been destroyed so completely. I mean you seen how Jack Taggert exploded, there was nothing left. As for Trevor being the real Mandarin from the start, I agree with you in that it was definitely not Shane Blacks intent to make Trevor the Mandarin at any stage of the game, but that doesn't mean that Marvel couldn't flip it back again using one shots or after credit sequences to further explain what happened and return Trevor to the roll of the Mandarin. I really don't think it would be that difficult or even seem that awkward if done correctly, but obviously whether they do it or not is a different thing entirely.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."
Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote