View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 12:48 AM   #105
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Default Re: Batman's fighting style - new Batman, what should his fighting style be like ?

Mass attacks are dog piles in real life, yes, but the person who ends up the focus of the attack is 99.9% of the time the one who is ripped to pieces unless he/she employs a very smart strategy of quick movements and very brutal attacks that is more about creating a break to run through and make an escape. I don't link vids but it somebody could show some Paul Vunak mass attack stuff, I think that would clear things up a bit.

All that being put out there, I would like a little more... Cinema styled fighting for a screen Batman. Since I don't consider Batman to be "the realistic super hero" it does not bother me too much if some of what is presented for Bats choreography wise is a little on the flowery and entertaining side. Just a smidge. I aint asking for Jet Li level wire fu here people. Let's not twist this.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is offline   Reply With Quote