View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #20
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: David S. Goyer IS the Script Writer! - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingCoco View Post
^ Totally. But I think Bruce/Batman should be introduced near the end of the second act. This allows 2/3's of the film to be devoted to Superman. The "team-up and save the day" just seems too tidy, too conventional, and too simplistic for my tastes. I think having a whole movie devoted to it would be more satisfactory in the long term.
Oh please!They aren't going to leave batman out of 2/3 of film.WB's CEO has
called this batman VS Superman.

Considering my meh attitude of man of steel my excitement for this film Is based on batman,Ben affleck playing batman,and description of batman.

Superman will be on equal footing with batman.

This Is coming out like X-Men days of future past all over again.Some disappointed that OT characters are in film and upset that OT characters matter and they aren't flooding screen with new characters In past part of film.

I just hope Goyer can do a batman begins quality script and not a man of steel quality script.Maybe Affleck can help with that