View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #448
Antihero
Side-Kick

Default Re: DOFP vs other 2014 ComicsMovies Thread [Buzz, BoxOffice and more]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I know it doesnt matter too much at this early point, but there seems to be a decrease of interest in DOFP on the net.

Its been some time since certain sites posted something related to the movie.

For example, the latest Bryan tweet of the school logo hasnt been posted by some magazine sites like Empire, Totalfilm, or other movie sites like ScreenRant and joblo.

Obviously this will change once the official teaser trailer comes, but I just wanted to point out this current state.

I check Google News to see for any news regarding DOFP and it's been a long time since anything has come out.

The School Logo wasn't going to garner attention.Nobody cares about such stuff.X-Men has one advantage over other superhero movies.They have so many great characters.Bryan Singer should release pics regarding mutants and them displaying their powers.I personally want to see stills of Wolverine fighting Sentinels,Iceman freezing something,Colossus showing a display of strength,Mystique morphing into someone else or Magneto and Wolverine in a single still.Instead we get lame pics of a school logo falling.Nobosy gives a damn about it

Last edited by Antihero; 09-22-2013 at 11:01 PM.