View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 03:16 PM   #98
DrCosmic
Professor of Power

Default Re: Marvel Readying 'Agent Carter' Series!

^That's what I was thinking. I said not focus on SHIELD's missions, but focusing on infiltration and true spy missions would also have that effect. That actually might be more than a bit awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
It could be different then AOS because maybe with SHIELD under the reign of Peggy and Howard Stark (as I said earlier) they could track the untrackable human bad guys (such as former Nazis living in South America) that the other government agencies have been unable to track.

Remember, at the end of TFA, the war has ended. Real life history says that a bunch of Ex-Nazis disappeared only to resurface in Latin America years later with some of them having died in exile in South America. That could be a focal point of Agent Carter's Shield at least early on. There could also be an emphasis on Hydra and Communist/Soviet agents and the show could also be a story to determine the whereabouts of Red Skull. Now if this show goes on for a long time, well into the 1980's as the timeline, SHIELD could shift to Superhumans.

On Agents of Shield, the focus is on aliens and superhumans.

I don't know if Marvel wants to go for Peggy's Shield as Nazi/HYRDA/Communist hunters early on, but who knows. It would be different than Agents of Shield, but yet tie into it too.
Yeah, I'm seeing that now. A true spy show, with bits of spy-fi from the Marvel Universe distilled into an MCU-ized TV budget. That could be awesome. That could be very interesting, depending on how they wrote it.

DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote