View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #36
ShadowBoxer
Side-Kick

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Dark Knight Rises definitely wasn't the epic conclusion to the trilogy that I was hoping it would be. Honestly, its kinda boring with plot holes, useless characters (see Foley and Holly) and limited Batman action, Bane as a so so villain, and unintentional funny moments ( ex Talia's death). And the whole Blake being robin ending was a huge eye roll for me. Not to mention no reference to Joker whatsoever, when he had a HUGE role in to why Batman disappeared for eight years. Without Joker there would have been no Two Face, and no Two Face meant no Batman taking the fall. I don't see how a simple line like, the clown is locked up in a prison in another city or something like that would have been disrespectful to Heath. To me not acknowledging him at all was really disrespectful. Anyway, not saying the movie is horrible, its okay/good but for me its definitely the weakest of the three Nolan bat films.

Last edited by ShadowBoxer; 09-24-2013 at 12:35 PM.
ShadowBoxer is offline   Reply With Quote