View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:33 PM   #46
Nardz937
Side-Kick

Default Re: Am I the only one that feels like TDKR prevents Nolan's trilogy from being perfec

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
It's possible that Joker got the electric chair. But I go by the official novelization which says he's in Arkham. Whether he escapes at the time of Rises or not is up to the imagination. I love that.

Bane dying unintentionally? Doesn't sound like the death Bane deserved. He needed to die with INTENTION. Blake couldn't be that guy. How would an unintentional death happen anyway with Bane?
Maybe, but I have a hard time believe The Joker can stay just locked away in Arkham or somewhere quietly. Somehow, someway, he would have found a way out within eight years. Joker brilliantly escaped jail once, would they really take their chances with doing the same or similar thing with him again? They likely put him down.

Found Bane's death kind of weak in the movie anyway, there are a million scenarios they could have done with Bane to have him taken out. I guess you could still have Catwoman kill him, but have Blake save Batman. My main point is that they should have done something to make Blake look stronger and more believable as the man to take Batman's place. Taking out Bane or saving Batman would have done that.

Nardz937 is offline   Reply With Quote