View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 04:51 PM   #97
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Gotham" the TV Series coming to Fox -- how will effect the new Batman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
I think ARROW is half a good show, but all the negative stuff is pure CW. The lead is solid as Ollie and the do some really good action. But for me that doesn't make up for bad casting like Laurel or Tommy Merlyn and the pretty lackluster production values or the need for there to be so much "soap opera" crap in it. Jettison those things or retool them and it would be a good show. As it is... Well I won't hold my breath.
Meh he's very wooden. I cant get into it because im not a massive fan of the character to begin with, but if they had a better actor maybe my mind would change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Question View Post
I couldn't get into Arrow. I found their version of Ollie too dull. I get they're going for a darker take but it felt like he lacked personality to me.
This, exactly.

The show has come cool fight scenes but everything else feels very cheap. Bad acting all around. Too corny for me. Same reason why I wont watch Agents of SHIELD. Not that I was the biggest fan of Avengers, cuz im not, but the long trailer I saw made me . Pure cornball.

shauner111 is online now   Reply With Quote