View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #74
T"Challa
Side-Kick

Default Re: Future TV shows from Marvel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
Alright Marvel, it's time to step it up. DC's got Flash, Gotham, Constantine, and maybe Booster Gold all coming down the pipe within the next two years. You've got Agents of SHIELD and maybe Agent Carter, but it's time to get a superhero show on TV too. Daredevil PLEASE. Like seriously, who at Marvel isn't seeing that Daredevil is perfect for TV?? Really hope we get that before Cloak and Dagger and whatever else they've got in development.
I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't expect any new TV shows announced until Agents of SHIELD has solidified itself as a series and has a couple of seasons in. And i can't say i blame them. Its a pretty intricate universe they've built and they probably don't want to spread themselves too thin. Its easy to forget that despite all their crazy success, they're still a pretty small studio.

1. The Avengers 2. The Dark Knight 3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier . 4.[X-Men:DOFP[/B] 5.Spiderman 2 6. X2: X Men United. 7. Iron Man 8. Batman Begins. 9. X-Men: First Class 10. Captain America: The First Avenger
T"Challa is offline   Reply With Quote