View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 06:46 AM   #999
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I still hope they somehow work Pym's involvement into it. I think it makes sense that Stark would probably be heavily involved. After all, he created amazing suits that could even function on their own and he's created an amazing AI in Jarvis. But I hope he finds some old work of Pym, that allows him to truly create self-aware artificial intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyally View Post
I agree with Nathan.

Why make an Ant-Man movie after just introducing Ultron. You donīt simply bring in Pym just after having Ultron if they arenīt connected.

I think Dr Henry Pym created Ultron a long time ago. Ultron tries to escape but is limited by the technology cause Pym is still so far ahead of his time. Every time Ultron tries something Pym is there to stop him as well. Tony on the other hand... "I am awesome and Itīs done by me so it canīt be bad" and he has the resources and the brain to evolve Ultron. Stark is perfect for Ultron. He can exploit his ignorance, brain and resources to accomplish his ultimate goal.

The thing is, if Ultron can change the events leading to Tony making him, then he should already be powerful enough and not need Stark. This is why I think itīs all connected to the timegem somehow.

Iīm a huge Thanos fanboy and Ultron is top 5 so naturally I come with these very strange ideas. One thing Iīve thought about is the title tho. Age of Ultron. Why is it his age? I think itīs more about Ultron messing with phase 2 to make it his age.
I definitely think Pym will have a hand in creating Ultron. Though, I think that they'll establish that Pym, as well as Stark, were responsible for creating the technology, and in his pre Iron Man days, Stark repurposed the tech to create Ultron, but eventually put it on ice for some unknown reason.

With a rebel yell she cried mo mo moa
mo mo moa
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer