View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #539
Shawn30
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Natalie Portman/Jane Foster Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
You know, I do hope that this film really establishes as to why Thor and Jane are so attached together because if we go by everything we know of now, their feelings are currently just based off their attraction towards each other, heightened perhaps by the fact that they never got a chance to take off and see what more there was for 2 years after they met each other.

Give this relationship some substance and not just show it as a relationship where two people like each other because the other person just so happens to be attractive, etc.
I agree and I do think we will see that. But attraction is where it starts and they made a meaningful connection in a short period of time. They wanted more time to grow it, and then super hero stuff intervened. My theory is that the J/T kiss where he is wearing the black shirt and ponytail is the end of the movie. I don't think they get separated this time. I think we see them share whatever happens on asgard, and end the film knowing they are together on Earth. Feelings are what they are and you can't really control how fast they develop or flee. One of the great mysteries of life I guess. But in this film I think we will walk out of it with no doubt they are in love. The romance part of the movie is my least concern. All marketing, TV commercials and trailers point to a strong Jane/Thor relationship and no chance of her dying, lol.

Shawn30 is offline   Reply With Quote