View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #763
NanaT
X-Men United!

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
Halle berrys blockbuster career isn't buzzing right now so i think she would wanna play storm again, even though i get the feeling quite alot of people feel she doesn't fit the role but lets be honest i doubt she can afford career wise to say no i don't wanna do action roles anymore

and even though patrick stewart is a great actor and is loved he hasn't got a big movie career going on so i think he would keep coming back to Xavier aslong as they kept asking him
I'm surprised you're defending the OT. I thought you were for First Class continuing the franchise.

Anyways I would agree with you on both counts though for slightly different reasons. Halle, though she may not look it, is way too old to star in any other action blockbusters nor does she need to. But I do believe that she will keep on coming back for two reasons 1) she likes the character and 2) Hugh Jackman. The two are great friends which you can tell by Hugh's comments in his various interviews and at Comic-Con. They're also the only two cast members (save for Patrick and Ian) to work together on other projects.

I really do believe that if Hugh does not come back there is the possibility, although slight, that Halle may not come back.

As for Patrick, as long as he's alive and kicking he'll always come back for more.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER