View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #17
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: The Easter-Eggs thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by speno94 View Post
I mentioned above that I would like to see more set-up with Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet for Easter Eggs in Thor 2.

It looks like we will in some way get some set-up for Thanos and GOTG in a post credits scene because in another thread, a user posted this link of a SPECULATED, but will probably end up being true about the post credit scene of Thor 2 will be about Benicio Del Toro's The Collector getting this sphere item that Kurse has.

http://www.superheromoviesnews.com/2...-scene-to.html

Just on a side note: IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION, unless anyone else thinks this also, I think Marvel is keeping something under wraps about Benicio Del Toro. I don't think he is playing The Collector, I think he is indeed going to play Thanos, I just think Marvel is using The Collector as a cover up until they announce he is playing Thanos.

Because think about, you wouldn't cast a talent like Benicio Del Toro and just cast him as this Collector character. I think he is Thanos, plus in my opinion he sort of has that face for Thanos and the voice
Usually I would put something like this down to fanboyism but I actually think you are onto something here. Del Toro apparently signed for multiple movies, something like 6 was the number I believe, and I just cant see The Collector being that prominent a character in the MCU, GOTG and then maybe ONE more appearance would be it for TC I think. But Thanos, he could be in 10 MCU movies let alone 6 as he is always coming back to life and thinking up new schemes.

Plus getting someone like BDT to The Collector just seems redundant when someone like Terence Stamp would be a much better fit for the character.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(3)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(4)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(5)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(6)Godzilla-8(7)Neighbours-8(8)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(9)The Lego Movie-7.5(10)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(11)Robocop-7.5(12)300:Rise Of An Empire-7(13)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(14)47 Ronin-6(15)The Monuments Men-5(16)Ride Along-5(17)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote