View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 03:22 AM   #29
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

Default Re: An Argument For A Batman Who Is At The Peak Of Human Conditioning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdbfan View Post
It's Zack Snyder. Batman will probably fight beyond the ability of a human being at their peak. I mean that both in a literal and visual sense. It was sort of established to us in the Nolan series but through clunky and at times questionable choreography (that's not a dig at the series because anyone that's been here long enough knows I love the Nolan Batman series to death).

Remember how NiteOwl or Ozymandias fought? Well multiply that times 10 and that's probably the type of stuff Batman will be pulling off.

Snyder will not waste this opportunity to not show OP (over powered) fighting Batman.

I for one am super excited to see this because quite frankly that's an area we've never quite seen Batman in. At least when it comes to live action.
I think 300 might be a better analogy. Leonidas was in peak human condition, but he wasn't superman, and his imperfections led to many mistakes. For example, he tried to kill Xerxes with a spear and failed, barely. His aim was good, but not perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBat812 View Post
Lol, I can't even think of 10 legitimately great superhero films, and 3 of the top ones I can think of were Nolan films.
Yes, I agree. How many great superhero movies have there been? Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Sin City, X-Men: First Class... and I think those four are stretching it.

The vast majority of CBMs are very bad.

Last edited by DA_Champion; 09-28-2013 at 03:44 AM.
DA_Champion is offline   Reply With Quote