View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 02:52 AM   #28
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosh33 View Post
in IM3, Happy makes a reference to robots replacing humans somewhere.. wonder if its an ultron robot army reference
That didn't have anything to do with Ultron, nor did he mention any specific place.

All he said was that Tony already uses so many robots, that they should phase out the "Human" element of Stark Industries' Human Resources and replace them with robots seeing as their "humans" in human resources werent doing a good job.

It was a joke, and not a hint at ANYTHING related to Ultron or anything else in the MCU.

The scene in full goes:

Quote:
Happy: "Tony has got them in his basement, they're wearing party hats, this is an asset that we can put to use.

Pepper: "Uh huh, So you're suggesting that I replace the entire janitorial staff with robots?

Happy: "What I'm saying is that the human element of human resources is our biggest point of vulnerability. We should start phasing it out immediately".

Pepper: "What? Did you just say that? Happy. Ok. I am thrilled that you are now the head of security. Ok, it is the perfect position for you"

Happy: "Thank you. I do appreciate it."

Pepper: "However, since you've taken the post..."

Happy: "You don't have to thank me."

Pepper: ".... we've had a rise of staff complaints of three hundred percent.

Happy: "Thank you."

Pepper: "That's not a compliment".

So I repeat, that has nothing to do with Ultron.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer