View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 06:36 AM   #36
Lantern Venom
No, I will NOT "Imagine"

Default Re: An Argument For A Batman Who Is At The Peak Of Human Conditioning.

Whenever I think of Batman, the most logical body type is Lennox Lewis. In fighting condition, Lewis was 6' 5" and 250lbs. He was extremely agile for a heavyweight, and his muscle mass was functional because it was packed on very long limbs. He had the kind of body that made it difficult to get inside on him, and he was strong enough to rattle an opponent with a single punch.

Moreover, that kind of frame would be difficult to manipulate. As a vigilante who would randomly encounter multiple attackers, Bats would have to have a body and mindset to take out opponents as quickly as possible. That means strength and mass combined with martial arts expertise.

Now, could someone like that have gymnast agility? Probably not, but it's not out of the realm of extreme plausibility. That's where Batman exists--the outer edge of physical perfection in every aspect.