View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 10:24 AM   #34
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Considering that Drew Pearce and Shane Black wrote the IM3 screenplay, and it was before Joss had even conceived Age of Ultron, I'd say it's nothing more than a coincidence at best.

However, if you want to go all foreshadowing on it, I'll go a step further and say it reinforces *my* theory that Ultron literally *replaces* Tony Stark/Iron Man.
Actually, Joss already planned on having Ultron as the villain for the sequel before the first avengers film was even finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
I actually like your theory. Alot.

And at the very least, I think its plausible. Now that's not to say Tony will become a woman, but I think there's a chance Tony injects himself with Extremis, only be taken over by Ultron.

Or, in a variation, Ultron infiltrates his tech and takes over JARVIS who, so far in this universe, can hack into pretty much any computer system imaginable. And as far as this universe goes, taking over JARVIS is taking over Iron Man.
Well he will have a decent role, when it comes to bringing Ultron into the world. Idk about replacing though