View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 02:18 PM   #34
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
I think Ultron has at times been way too overpowered in comics and animation.
He's the robot version of Superman. I'm glad they're powering him down a bit.

"The visual appearance and powers of the character have varied, but common powers include superhuman levels of strength, speed, stamina, durability, and reflexes; flight at subsonic speeds; and various offensive weapons such as concussive blasts of energy fired from its optical sensors and hands, and an "encephalo-ray", which places victims into a deathlike coma. The latter ray also allows Ultron to mesmerize and mind-control victims, or implant subliminal hypnotic commands within their minds to be enacted at a later time. Ultron also has the ability to convert electromagnetic radiation into electrical energy for use or storage. Ultron has a genius intellect, a capacity for creative intelligence and self-repair, superhuman cybernetic analytical capabilities, and the ability to process information and make calculations with superhuman speed and accuracy. The character is an expert roboticist and strategist."

Yeah he's way too overpowered lol xD How the Avengers defeat him in the comics, always baffles me.