View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 11:08 PM   #115
Imjenn
Subvisser 32

Default Re: Write-A-Scene for the Superman/Batman movie

I haven't read everything in this thread yet, but I wanted to get my idea down before the inspiration goes. I apologize if it's a copycat of any ideas.

It's night, Lex Luthor's office. He's at his desk, with huge floor-ceiling windows behind him. He leans down to pick up a dropped pen, and we see Superman floating behind the window.

He knocks gently, but with fury in his eyes. Lex smiles at the without turning around first, and then opens the window.

"Well well, if isn't Big Blue himself." Lex smiles and sits down. "Have a seat. Would you like a drink? Cigar?" He smirks as he lights his own cigar and puts his feet up on the desk.

"You know why I'm here Luthor. Don't bother with the small talk. Tell me what you're doing!?" Superman asks with barely contained rage. His fists clench continuously as he speaks.

"Sorry buddy, but I'm not in the interest of sharing secrets. Bad for business, you know." Lex pulls his feet down and puts both hands on his desk. "Now, if you don't have anything else to discuss, I'd ask you to leave. I'm a busy man you know. Lexcorp is getting into the mining business, as you know, and I'm needed in South America."

Superman zips forward, with his superspeed and is standing in front of Luthor before he can stand up. His eyes glow with a hint of red for a second, but he composes himself.

"This is bigger than that Lex. You don't understand. Do you even know what's down there?" Superman says, fighting to keep his voice at a normal level.

"Superman, please, I always know exactly what I'm doing. Now, if you don't leave, I'll have to have you arrested for trespassing. Please, close the window as you leave." Lex smirks and walks out of the room. Superman, frustrated, smashes his fist through Lex's desk on accident.

"You need to learn a few things about interrogation." A voice speaks up from the corner as a pair of black boots walk out, the light striking upon a bat symbol.

Imjenn is offline   Reply With Quote